We have created some informative videos to demonstrate how to easily and effectively apply and remove our decals. See below for more information:
How to Apply a Decal:
How To Remove a Decal from a Window or Glass
How to Remove a Decal from a Bumper
We are so excited to share our new and improved website with you! We’ve made rydin.com easier to use, more visually engaging, and added tons of information about our products, services and FAQs. We have even added hundreds of new products and designs for you to enjoy! You’ll definitely want to check it out!
Feel free to drop us a line and let us know your thoughts!
Sending warm wishes of peace and happiness to you and your family this holiday season!
Here are some great Black Friday parking tips, courtesy of our friends at IPI!
- 1. Build in extra time to park. It’s probably the best way to reduce holiday shopping stress.
- Shop during off-peak times. It’s easier to find a spot during the middle of a weekday or when parents need to meet school buses!
- Stop multitasking. Wait until you park to use your cell phone, check your shopping list, or adjust your sound system.
- Respect spots reserved for the disabled.Disabled parking placard abuse is all too common and creates serious problems for people with real mobility limitations. If you park next to a disabled spot, make sure to leave plenty of room for a wheelchair to navigate.
- Take advantage of parking technology. There are many parking apps available that allow you to find and reserve your space ahead of time and pay for or extend your parking time with your mobile phone-you can even get text message alerts when your meter is about to expire! You’ll save time and aggravation by being tech-savvy.
- Park between the lines. Taking up two spots or parking over the designated lines can anger other drivers, reduce available parking spaces, and increase the chance of scratched car doors.
- Don’t be a “space case.” Stop and make a mental note of where you parked. Use your phone’s camera to snap a photo of a sign or landmark. Take your parking stub with you in case there’s a pay station instead of a staffed exit booth.
- Eliminate temptation. Always stow valuables and purchases out of sight, close windows, and lock your car after parking. Never leave a child, elderly relative, or pet in a parked car. Not even for a minute.
- Walk mindfully. When returning to your car, stay in well-lit areas and have keys in hand. Make eye contact and be courteous to drivers roving for a spot. Check all sides, under, and in the car before you enter.
- Have a back-up plan. Before backing up to exit your parking spot, check and re-check mirrors -or in-car backup cameras if you have one – and turn to see who might be approaching from both sides. Look carefully for children and pets on leashes that may be below your line of vision.
New from Rydin– Support Your Police Decals!
Rydin supports local law enforcement offices across the United States. Show your support for the brave men and women who protect our communities by proudly displaying these unique decals, which are available in window and bumper.
For a limited time, save 15% on your order with the promotional code “POLICE15″
With the new school year in full swing, your school might have experienced some stress and chaos involving parking permit registration. Does this look familiar?
If your registration process didn’t go as smoothly as it could have, Rydin has the solution…..Rydin PermitExpress™ Parking Management Software!
Our innovative software program is a powerful, cloud-based solution that combines the registration of parking permits, distribution, data and citation management into one easy-to-use platform. Your staff can easily manage parking permit registrations through a web portal customized for your institution. E-commerce capability allows you to offer a convenient online payment option for parking permits. You’ll be able to access this powerful system through the internet anytime, anywhere.
To learn more about how Rydin PermitExpress™ can help with your school’s registration process, join us for our upcoming free webinar:
Registration Made Easy
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015
1:30-2:00 PM CST
Rydin Decal is proud to be a BSA Approved Local Council Supplier.
For over 58 years, Rydin has successfully provided a wide-variety of organizations with custom decal solutions. As an Approved Local Council Supplier, we look forward to continuing that tradition with the Boy Scouts of America.
Now is a great time to order your products so you can be prepared for the upcoming year. To see the products we have available, please click on the following link:
Boy Scouts of America – Stickers and Decals
All of our products can be customized with your council name. Decals can be used for:
- Promoting your Council
- Membership Recognition
- Saying “Thank You” to Donors and Supporters
- Anniversary Celebrations and Scout Spirit
If you don’t see what you are looking for, I would be happy to help you develop a custom decal unique for you.
To learn more, please contact your Sales Representative:
1-800-448-1991 ext. 106