One of your High School Seniors could win a $1,500 or $1,000 Scholarship!
Plus, the 1st Place Winner’s school will receive their 2013-2014 Parking Permit order for no charge!*
How To Enter:
To enter, please click here to visit our Official “Design-A-Permit” Scholarship Page where you can download Entry Forms and Design Templates. All entries must be received by April 5, 2013. Student’s should submit a completed Entry Form along with their artwork to:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
Scholarship Contest – Artwork Entry + Student’s Full Name
700 Phoenix Lake Avenue
Streamwood, IL 60107
Scholarship Awards and Eligibility:
High School Seniors, age 16 or older, may enter the contest for a chance to win one of
two great scholarships!
1st Place: $1,500 Scholarship
+ your school’s Parking Permits for the 2013-2014 Academic Year at No Charge!
2nd Place: $1,000 Scholarship
All entries must be received by April 5, 2013. Orders submitted via mail must be postmarked no later than this date.
- Limit 1 entry per person is allowed.
- Designs should be appropriate for business and consumer use. Browse www.rydin.com for examples.
- Artwork must be your own original work/creation.
- Deadline for submission: April 5, 2013. Mailed submissions must be postmarked no later than this date.
- Scholarships awarded for 1st ($1,500) and 2nd ($1,000) place. 1st place winner’s school will also receive their parking permits for the 2013-2014 Academic Year at no charge.
- Student must be a High School Senior, age 16 or older, at time of entry.
- Artwork submitted without a completed Entry Form will not be accepted.
- Please be sure to read our Full Official Scholarship Rules.
Please feel free to contact the Scholarship Administrator at email@example.com with any questions.
About the Company: Rydin Decal specializes in parking enforcement products to make your parking lots easier and safer to use. We offer fully customizable parking hang tags and customizable decals at prices that will fit your budget.